The wheels on the car go round and round!!

Today my family and I drove down to Hobart for my grandma's birthday, it was her 8Oth. It was a long drive down, but it was fun. When I was there, almost the whole time my little cousin Abigail, was playing with me and dragging me to come and play with her, and she never stops! She has so much energy. It was really fun though! I had a great time there and got to hang out with my cousin Cassie. She is totally AWESOME!!!!! When we drove home, I was practically only listening to mine and my sisters iPod's, and writing lyrics for random songs!! It was so fun and I also listened two some songs that I've never heard before, and they were really cool!!!! I love driving down to Hobart, but especially just being in Hobart!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger