:

Today i was supposted to have swimming for my school sport after school, but it got cancelled, so now i have to sit in the school library with my sister for 1 and a half hours! It's not that bad though but i am getting peretty bored! I want to do homework, but i need to be home to do that. :( I'm currently talking to a girl called Bianka about poverty, and Kony 2012. It is actually getting pretty interesting!!!
Today i have dancing and i'm soooooo excited!! It is going to be awesome. Today at lunch my best friend Grace and i were dancing and after today we will actually be able to finnish the dance that we were trying to remember. :)
Today was the most interesting, akward, and awesome lunch that i've had so far in my new school.
Can't wait untill tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger