One Direction I should have kissed you performance

I should have kissed you One Direction performance
One Directions, "I should Have Kissed you," new single from the 1Direction boys is from the B side to One Thing. It is due to be released 12/02/2012 (UK) Follow @OneDirection666 on twitter for latest videos and news on One Direction. Thanks!
Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles all sing "I should have kissed you"

One Direction sing I Should Have Kissed You
The B track off of the One Thing Single. These boys can do no wrong. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. Enjoy my fellow Directioners. I keep playing it inside my head. All that you said to me I lie awake just to convince myself That this wasn't just a dream (LIAM) Cause you were right here (HARRY) And I should have taken the chance (LIAM) But I got so scared (HARRY) And I left the moment again It's all that I can think about You're all that I can think about (ALL) Is your heart taken Is there somebody else on your mind I'm so sorry, I'm so confused. Just tell me, am I out of time Is your heart breakin' How do you feel about me now I can't believe I let you walk away when, When I should have kissed you I shoulda, I should off oh I should have kissed you I shoulda, I should have oh I should have kissed you I shoulda, I shoulda oh I should have kissed you I shoulda, I shoulda oh I should have kissed you
Get all the latest from One Direction News

One Direction's new b-side single to 'One Thing'. Enjoy! Don't forget the Facebook site for One Direction. By the way, it has somehow doubled so it will play twice for you. Twice the fun from One Direction News so please enjoy One Directions I should have kissed you.
www.OneDirectionNews.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger