Rihanna We Found Love Mediafire

"We Found Love" (feat. Calvin Harris) Yellow diamonds in the light Now we’re standing side by side As your shadow crosses mine What it takes to come alive It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny But I’ve gotta let it go We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place Shine a light through an open door Love and life I will divide Turn away 'cause I need you more Feel the heartbeat in my mind It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny But I’ve gotta let it go We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place Yellow diamonds in the light Now we’re standing side...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger