Sing me, anyone?♥

Sunday Morning
-Maroon 5

yap,yap! why this song?
maybe, if you remember, i've ever told you,  how cute sunday morning is. entah kenapa ya dari jaman sd, dari jamannya kenal maroon5, dari jamannya adam belom pake pakaian formal, masih dengan kaos oblongnya, celana gombrong dan sneakers kalo manggung, masih dengan badannya yang baru sedikit tatonya bukan kaya sekarang, masih dengan ryan sebagai drummer, udah jatuh cinta sama lagu ini, padahal kalo diliat liriknya, masih banyak lagu yang lebih bagus dan sisi cutenya itu sungguh....sedikit mungkin di lagu ini, check

Yeah oh oh oh yeah
Sunday morning rain is falling Steal some covers, share some skin And clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew That someday it would lead me back to you That someday it would lead me back to you, oh
That may be all I need In darkness she is all I see Come and rest your bones with me I'm driving slow on Sunday morning And I never want to leave
My fingers trace your every outline, yeah Paint a picture with my hands, no, no And back and forth we sway like branches in a storm Change of weather, still together when it ends, oh
That may be all I need In darkness she is all I see Come and rest your bones with me I'm driving slow on Sunday morning And I never want to leave, yeah
Oh oh yeah But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do And Sunday morning rain is falling and I'm calling out to you Singing someday it will bring me back to you, yeah Find a way to get myself back home to you And you may not know
That may be all, all I, all I need Oh, in darkness she is all, all I, I see And now come and rest your bones with me, yeah Driving slow, driving slow Now yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah
There's a flower in your hair And I'm a flower in your hair, oh oh
Oh yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah
Sunday morning rain On Sunday morning, yeah yeah On Sunday morning, oh oh oh oh I'll be home, I'll be

 tapi superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , super jatuh cinta sama lagu ini, sing me in my birthday oh sing me, anyone siapakek sing me aja, it's gonna be a greatest gift that day sing me on my wedding :3 sing me, sing me if prince charm is going to spread his love :3 sing me when you think i'm kinda badmood, sing me always! 
tell me another adorable song, told you, no one can bet Sunday Morning:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger