what the hell vacation is?

Yes, i'm in jekardah rightnow, just good to be here after spent 2 days in bandung. Trans studio really awesome guys!
Thanks mom :' to brought me there, and i'm sorry i was kinda harsh, i just felt vexed knowing you and 'mantasshole' still connected, and i didn't know what to do, so i try to show you if i dislike with this way and i was totally wrong, okay i'm sorry mom, i love you. I was cryin' behind you :( alit supposed to be beside me when i mixed up, she's so hillarious you know, may i say this year is my hardest year? Yeh, lemme say it! Too much people i hurted, i'm sorry, and i lost my besties :p ohh juniorhighschool oh memories oh besties in jhs, :' thanks for the memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger