simple.

you said it's for everyone, but i said it's just to me. did my words not come out right? did am i being too much ? i'm begging on your knee i am sorry if yes i did. my mind took me about empty conversation between us, it's another part suck in my life, i'm fighting my mind to not think about that, or the main one to not think you will leave me, even you treated me like stranger rightnow. 3 words for replied, you said OKAY i said not , it's because i'm not the real stranger, i knew you or sometimes i just don't get each side, but i knew. you are the most gorgeous buddy i've found in this my whole life. are you leave me slowly? it's another words i'm fighting rightnow! i'm crying while typing it's really makes sense WHY! i never saying goodbye or desperately leave you, when you asked me, then i asked again when i leave you, never crossed in my mind i will, i'll be me, always. your promises as a good-friend recorded on my life, i hope you hear, still hear, i'm waiting you text me 1st again, because i texted you and you denied and feel like you're kinda disturbed with mine, that's okay, no one could be blame, world is funny, that's why we laughed till i cry , and you ? maybe you aren't, i hope i'll find the uncool you again, comeback please, xoxo.

to : thecoolestcloserbuddy <3 ') 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger