do before heaven

holahop! longtimenochattynotypenoscreamnowasting :D vacation was going pretty good , went home tomorrow and feels good, i missed my alien and woody dolls so badly uhhhh and they've got a new friend.... i'll post the pic later, he's a green turtle ! wooohooooooooo! he's cute! but i just didn't give his name yet. aniweii....................... the truth is going on and on came up and i'm so excited waiting the next, it supposed to be in my world even i know, i'm not ready to face them! that's okay, Allah loves me. i need a little love, i'm not going to lie, if i'm hurt about these all, these all what ? what kind? the pretended kind ;) got it. and do before heaven i think you know what that means, what i prayed when riding to bdg , when i close my eyes and talked to my self, just my self, oh angel heard that. do before heaven, back home it's not the purpose. lets make some people smile because of me, happy because something little i did or i'll do, remember DO BEFORE HEAVEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger