alit :*

it's for you! she was born as.. 

ALFINA HERNIS PRILAYANTI
april/eleven/1995 
she was so tiny, that's way her nickname is ALIT, no question! find by yourself!

she's not my only one cousin, but the most i care about ! i love ! i keep!
the words can show how much i love her.

actually, when we were kidz, we didn't so closer like now, but we were fough, cry, and scream hahaha. sometimes, we hit eachorther for nothing, it's kid you know. she's so hilarious! so amused me! may i said??? always??? she could make me cry and she can, she could make me laugh and always till i don't know what i supposed to do after we make somefun. she's smart ! independent sometimes, she's beautiful, but the most i hate her attitude when you said A when someone manage her to do something this and she'll do something that and hear B, what the fucking she did? hahaha, her face? oh man, you won't get the disgrace overthere, she likes ' no, that's not me.... ' even you know, ya it's you alit, it's you! , amused me so much! 
she close to my mom too, my mom considered her like her best cousin or maybe her daughter too, alit always make some jokes, in everywhere and everytime, she knows when i need a refresh, when i need a hand to keep me stand up and when i need a shoulder when i can lean on, i don't know, i'm very scared to lose her in everysingle day, even i trust it's not gonna happen because we're truly sister! cousin! yaps! maybe, i'm scared if there's a distant between us! and i won't let it be! i can't imagine , what happen to me if i don't have a person like her, i can tell everything to her, the bad the good, silly? beautifil! i tell her everything! she suggest me to do this, to do that, and me either. she share about her boyfriend and me too. don't get me wrong, there's a side of her when she's more mature than me when face a problem, she's as cool as like that! i hate when she yelled me, blablablablablablablablaba.................................. hahaha but when i see her face, we laugh together! yaps, now she's dating iqbal, after broke up with isal, and trust me she's still love isal with everything about hers, alit is a adhere girl, when she tell you she's not love you, care about you, that way? you're the most people she care and love about, that's all i guess.

tomorrow, she'll join to go to jekardah <3 it'll be so much fun!
i love you alit till the world stop??? no, after and after the world stop! i'll always love you sister!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger