Common – Blue Sky Mediafire



 
Common – Blue Sky Lyrics Letra
 
Aston Martin king
Luther with dreams
The young Denzel
The way I move through scenes
I'm like a preacher than once was a fiend
A story of change that came with wings
Pretty as the skyline
The sky is my ally
Son of the Mo so from up high I shine
Suited in Prada stay mellow like lala
Young fresh with dollars
Ladies go gaga
I'm the coom lada
Top of the class
Black Wall Street so my stock'll never crash
Giving what I ask
Pure religion and cash
For the windows that open I'm raising my glass
Daylight beams
Nightlife schemes
This is my inception
I'm writing my dreams
A mortal view of a star
Doing what I'm born to do
I see the blue skies
Say the lord's coming through
http://www.rocketmusicandvideo.com/
Common – Blue Sky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger