thanks GOD

thanks GOD, because...

i still alive and love make people laugh at me or with me, no matter. it really feels difference when i do, feels good !!! doing silly, more or just a little. with these all cases i've got , i'm facing and still, the way i make people laugh, it's my way to heal these pain. Love is on its way , the right love is the right you live. i'm not the only one, but i'm the one and only in my world, don't take this ability, don't take even just a little, but gimme more, GOD ? ;) You gimme live, amazing live, i'm using Your amazing world as good as i can. for gimme a stronger mommie ever , it this whole world. i can't say anything , i didn't expect anything, except always seeing herself in the best happiness , she is my everything, no doubt. another posted here, almost about her, how strong she is, her cases ( and i ) absolutely. i'll leave her on spet, 06th . leave for something new, i mean college. keep my mom, GOD . do not make her tears let down because of something useless, keep her always on YOUR bless amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger