WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?!

i just woke, THERE'S NO SOMEONE WAKE ME UP ! it's because , i felt so SWEAT! IT ISN'T POCARI SWEAT ! BUT MY CLOTH IS SO SWEAT ! DAMN IT ! i hate being asthmatic in another way , i'm sick of this sometimes, i couldn't talk either breath clearly ! keep sweating! yaAllah........................................................ and i forgot WHERE I PUT MY FENTOLIN, THE MORE HELL IS THIS ! glad to know , my brother had a bottle of water in his room, just grabbed it up rightnow, because i'm sleeping here, it didn't work, believe or not, i'm breathing with my MOUTH ! won't be a bluffer, there's no one wakie up here, don't want to wake my mom up, THE FACT ! I CAN'T SLEEP WITH ATMOSPHERE LIKE THIS ! OKAY ! I CAN'T ! SWEAT AND SWEAT ! HELLLLLL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger