it's perfectly like 2 years ago, why God gimme this AGAIN ?
you make me like a stranger instantly , and i cry. and AGAIN i cried. it's such a struggle in this whole world.
everything is start all over , start from ZERO to get the happiness , too many tears will fall AGAIN.
never crossed in my mind when buzz leave woody when he want a bestfriend to hold him tight while flying.
never thought while i blink, patrick make bubbles alone, because spongebob went away left him.
penny run and run to find bolt, and now i couldn't think if penny do it again just to find him again.

it's not too late to you being uncold to me hanan, i really really need a bestfriend, i didn't say you leave me, i just say, you treated me like you will slowly, i put my self like 2 years ago, and i hate to faced, then. you know what, feels like i lost my most trusted box in this whole life, i lost ! i LOST ! i hope you'll get it :") do not make me as your memories, please lemme be one of a tiny space in your life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger