finally, I SHARE hoho

yay, finally i share this story! it's cool, to me haha =D so, on july,16 11, me and both my 'dntleaveme' went to airport to celebrate my brother ;p ups, not real, just considered him, because we're friend since i saw him and others (his band) on my tc screen, yaaaaps you right, NIDJI and we gave a tiny breadtalk strawberry cake to GIRING , actually, his birthday on july,14. it doesn't matter right, lot of pics, and i made as simply as i can, look at below :


it was cool, yes cool! huahaha pesawat mereka delay, jadi aga lamaaa baanget, eh aga jadi ngga lama lama banget ;p anywho, good story always has sadness, well, hanan being 'jutek' dan 'seperti orang lain banget' jadi waktu dia ngomong sama aku pas that day -_- kaya ngomong sama orang yang dia benci banget yaAllah ;/ sama alit malah ketawa trus asik gitu, ahhh be strrrronnnnnng! 'the fact, mau ngucur air mata hahaha waktu itu sih' ah, gitu deh ya, yang jelassss, rock! <3 abang. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger