saturday

Today I woke up at 9:15am because I was really tired and staid up late last night. Today I don't have athletics so, I get to sit down and write on my blog witch is what I'm doing right know. If I had athletics on today then I wouldn't be writing on this computer because,it is know 12:27pm and athletics starts at 8:45am. I started my own blog because my brother Kieran has his own blog and I really liked it so, I asked Kieran if he could make me my own blog and he did,so thats why I'm mostly on here now because,I really like writing on my blog. I really like my blog and if I didn't have one then I would get bored when its my turn on the computer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Direction Blog Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger